What information do we collect?
When ordering, registering, or requesting information on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Mailing address, Phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your request for information.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We use an SSL certificate on ALL pages with 128 bit encrypted connection.
Information, contact, and quote Forms use 256-bit SSL encryption.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We implement security measures when a user:
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart,
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits,
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
It may turn off some of the features of the site including, but not limited to:
Completing forms, requesting information, submitting information for a quote, posting comments, creating an on-line registration.
You may request a quote or provide private information over the telephone. Request a telephone call by using our Contact page, or call us at: 888-507-3588.
Third Party Disclosure
We may transfer NON-identifiable information to third parties. We may also transfer your identifiable information, but only to trusted third parties in order to respond to and to serve your specific requests.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have not enable Google AdSense on our site but we may do so on the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us though our Contact page
• By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in site notification
• Within 7 business days
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
Comfort Assurance Group, LLC
dba, Comfort Long Term Care
8229 Clayton Rd., Ste. 200B
Saint Louis, MO 63122